CORDOBA, FESTIVAL OF THE PATIOS
- Official Guide +
(If you prefer a private guide, send the form specifying Private Tour)
Dates of the REGULAR tours: from 6 to 18 of May.
The Spring Festival of the Courtyards of Cordoba takes place during the second week of may. It is probably the most elegant among the popular celebrations in Andalusia. It is a contest to discover which courtyard in private houses is the most beautiful. These days, when the flowers are blooming, the courtyards loose privacy to be open for the unknown visitors.
The houses are distributed in more than 600 streets, lanes and squares, forming the bigest Monumental City Center in Europe, a World Heritage of the UNESCO. We offer you the opportunity of visiting these patios at the sunset, in the aroma of the jasmin, orange blossoms and carnations and the thousand of flowers and plants that decorate its white walls.Buy Now
- Price: 16€ per person, children free up to 12 years old. VAT included.
- Includes: Official Local Guides of Cordoba.
- Guided: Accompaniment during the whole visit by an Official Guide of Córdoba.
- Duration: 2 hours aprox.
- Starting: at 19.00 hours.
- Itinerary: To be designed by the guide depending on the traditional and most visited patios.
- Language: Spanish.
- Meeting Point: Plaza de la Luna, calle Cairuán nº18, next to the statue of Averroes. (Green umbrella)
- How to pay: paying everything in advance, by credit card or bank transfer.
- More information: Telephone: +34 699 34 11 42.
- Important, in the bonuses and on the web must appear this information to avoid misunderstandings on the day of the visit:
- THE RESERVATION OF A PLACE ON THE GUIDED TOUR DOES NOT GUARANTEE PREFERENTIAL ACCESS TO THE COURTYARD, THE QUEUE ORDER ESTABLISHED BY THE FESTIVAL ORGANISATION MUST BE KEPT.