Private guide tour to the Mosque of Cordoba and the Jewish Quarter.
- Private Guide +
We will start our tour visiting the most important and emblematic place of the city of Cordoba, its Mosque, which is also the CATHEDRAL OF CORDOBA, since the building was transformed many centuries ago; then we will take a walk, into the little streets, arround the Cathedral, narrow, recondite, sinuous till the Calleja de las Flores. As this is a private tour, you pay for the service itself not per person, so thirty people would pay like one.Buy Now
Price per visit/group (Maximum 30 people): 153 €.
* All prices are VAT included.
** The price of this tour will be of 205€ on Saturdays and public holidays.
*** For more than 30 people check prices.
- Headphones rental: 22 € per group in groups from 11 to 22 people. In gropus of minimmum 23 people, 1 € for each person.
- Tickets: 11 € (Mosque + management commision) per person.
- Guided: members of APIT (Local Association of Professional Guides.
- Duración: 2 hours approx.
- Itinerary: Mosque, Calleja de las Flores and Jewish Quarter.
- Language: English, french and spanish guaranteed. Ask for german, portuguese, italian, japanish. Ask for others.
- How to pay: paying everything in advance, by credit card or bank transfer.
- More information: Telephone: +34 699 34 11 42.
Entrance: 10 € per person; (children from 10 to 14 years old 4 €, children up to 10 years old Free)
* Opening hours:
- November-February: Monday to Saturday, 10.00-18.00 h. Sundays and religious feasts, 8.30-11.30 h. and 15.00-18.00 h.
- March-October: Monday to Saturday, 10.00-19.00 h. Sundays and religious feasts, 8.30-11.30 h. and 15.00-19.00 h.
* Advise: Important to respect the religious services. Ticket sale will be stopped 30 minutes before closing time and access to the monument will not be allowed.
- You can buy the tickets the day of the visit at the ticket office.
- Access to the Mosque - Cathedral only allowed visitors with proper attire.