Visit Cordoba Mosque from Malaga
- Official Guide +
- Tickets +
- Headphones +
Visit Cordoba Mosque from Malaga (Torremolinos, Marbella, Estepona)
Visit Cordoba Mosque from Malaga with transportation (round trip) + guide + entrance to monuments of Cordoba
You will be picked up in the morning in the selected hotel in one of the following areas: Torremolinos, Marbella and Estepona. When you arrive in Cordoba, you will take a panoramic tour of the Roman Bridge that links the area of the Campo de la Truth with the Cathedral Quarter.
From here, you will go to the Jewish Quarter, the best known part of the historical center of Cordoba. It is also one of the largest Heritage Sites in Europe.
Later you will visit the Cathedral. You will also visit the old Great Mosque of Cordoba. This mosque is a famous monument within western islamic culture and a historic landmark in the city. Originally built as a pagan temple, around 600 AD, it was first a Christian church that later became the Mosque. You are encouraged to explore the halls and corridors of this beautiful building and admire the colorful mosaics and stained glass windows. As night falls, they will take you back to the selected hotel with a camera full of photos that will document the unique beauty of this special city.
- Price: 64 € per person (VAT included).
- Duration: He spends all day in the city.
- Schedule: Meeting point and reservation schedule will be planned.
- Languages: Spanish, English, French, German, Italian.
- Transport: Transfers by bus with air conditioning, meeting point will be specified when buying the visit.
- Tickets: Visits include tickets to monuments.
- Guide: Accompaniment during the whole visit by an Official Guide of Cordoba.
- Departures: The tour is not held on 24, 25 and 31 December and on January 1
- Groups: Maximum of 45 people per guide.
- More information: Telephone: +34 699 34 11 42.
- Observations to be taken into account.
- If there is no possibility of making a group in a single language, In some cases the visit could be done in two languages.
- Access to the Mosque-Cathedral will only be allowed to visitors dressed in decorum.
- The price of the tour varies according to the pick up and drop off location. Check the tour price for more details