Private Guided Tour to Medina Azahara in Cordoba
- Private Guide +
Situated 10 Kilometers West of Cordoba, in a sugestive site , between the mountains and the plaine, is MADINAT AL-ZAHRA, built by Abd al-Rahman III in 940.Its perimeter sourronded by wallshas arround 112Hc. These city was the residence of the souberain and its court, and also the administration of the StateIt was a symbol of the new political and idelogical order of Al -Andalus under the Independent Caliphate of Cordova Independiente.
As this is a private tour, you pay for the service itself not per person, so thirty people would pay like one.Buy Now
- Price:: 208 €.
* The price of this tour will be of 263 € on Saturdays and public holidays.
** All prices are VAT included.
- Guided: Accompaniment during the whole visit by an Official Guide of Córdoba.
- Duration: 4 hours aprox.
- Itinerary : Medina Al-zahra.
- Languages: Spanish, English, French, German, Italian and Japanese.
- How to pay: paying everything in advance, by credit card or bank transfer.
- More information: Telephone: +34 699 34 11 42.
- The purchase of tickets on this tour, can be done by buying you the same, during the visit itself and at the box office of the monument.
- Transportation and tickets are not included in this type of tour. As this place is situated 10 kilometers from Cordova , in case you do not have a transportation tell us and we will help you, we can arrange on.
- Will be necessary 2,50 € for the internal bus of Medina Azahara.
- Entrances fees: UE. Citizens Free. Others 1,50 €.
- Opening times:
* 16/09-31/03, Tuesday to Saturday 09.00-17.30 h.
* 01/04-15/06, Tuesday to Saturday 09.00-19.30 h.
* 16/06-15/09, Tuesday to Saturday 09.00-15.30 h.
* Sundays and public holidays all year, 09.00-15.30 h.
* Closed on Mondays.
- Advise: THE RICH HALL IS CLOSED FOR PART RESTORATIONS. Sorry for the inconvenience.