Mosque of Cordoba Educational Guided Tour
Educational walking tour of the Mosque of Cordoba and Jewish Quarter for teaching centres.
- Private Guide +
These visits for educational centres have a clear pedagogic focus. The professionals who guide these groups have a special training in teaching called C.A.P (Pedagogical Aptitude Certificate),they are so official guides, but with a large experience in education too. The students really enjoy and learn a lot about the Mosque of Cordoba, today the CATHEDRAL, and the changes in the History of Spain. Then, we will take them around the quarter for a walk, into the little streets, narrow, recondite, sinuous to visit the Calleja de las Flores.
The educational tour will be adapted to the level of the students, which will be given by guide-educators.
Details of the visit
- Price per visit/group:: 165 €
* All prices are VAT included.
** The price of this tour will be of 215€ on Saturdays and public holidays.
- Tickets: 14 € (Mosque + management commision) per person.
- Guided : Accompaniment during the whole visit by an Official Guide of Córdoba.
- Duration: 2 hours approx.
- Itinerary: Mosque, Calleja de las Flores and Jewish Quarter.
- Language: English, french and spanish guaranteed. Ask for german, portuguese, italian, japanish. Ask for others.
- How to pay: paying everything in advance, by credit card or bank transfer.
- More information: Telephone: +34 699 34 11 42.
Observations to consider
- Tickets: 13 € per person; (children from 10 to 14 years old 7 €, children up to 10 years old Free)
- Opening hours:
* November-February: Monday to Saturday, 10.00-18.00 h. Sundays and religious feasts, 8.30-11.30 h. and 15.00-18.00 h.
* March-October: Monday to Saturday, 10.00-19.00 h. Sundays and religious feasts, 8.30-11.30 h. and 15.00-19.00 h.
* Advise: Important to respect the religious services. Ticket sale will be stopped 30 minutes before closing time and access to the monument will not be allowed.
- You can buy the tickets the day of the visit at the ticket office.
However, centers of studies have the possibility to get a reduction or a free entrance :
The centers of studies that belong to the CCAA of Andalucia can request the free entrance and they will be exempt of the obligations of using headphones, the rest of the CCAA centers and all the other centers belonging to the UE countries can obtain a 50% price reduction (4 € per pupil).
The request could only be done directly by the center of studies, never by an intermediary. For a price reduction or a free entrance you must address MR. DEAN OF THE CATHEDRAL :
1. Sending a fax to the number 957 479170, indicating the day and the time of the visit, the number of pupil, the number and the names of the teatchers, the stamp and the signature of the center of studies.
2. Two days later, you should contact the cathedral phoning to number 957 470512 to know if the reduction or the free entrance has been accepted.
3. The center has to bring the original fax in the moment of the visit to be able to obtain the reduction of free entrance.
- Access to the Mosque - Cathedral only allowed visitors with proper attire.
*La Mezquita de Córdoba ha implantado el uso obligatorio de audífonos para evitar la contaminación acústica. El uso es obligatorio para grupos de 10 o más personas. Más información