Educational Guided Tour to Medina Azahara in Cordoba
- Private Guide +
Situated 10 Kilometers West of Cordoba, in a sugestive site , between the mountains and the plaine, is MADINAT AL-ZAHRA, built by Abd al-Rahman III in 940. Its perimeter sourronded by walls has arround 112Hc. This city was the residence of the souberain and his court, and also the administration of the State. It was a symbol of the new political and idelogical order of Al -Andalus under the Independent Caliphate of Cordova. The educational tour will be adapted to the level of the students.
The explanations of the guide will be tailored to the educational level of the group, so it is important to indicate the course of the group.Buy Now
- Price:: 180€.
* The price of this tour will be of 210€ on Saturdays and public holidays.
** All prices are VAT included.
- Guided: Accompaniment during the whole visit by an Official Guide of Córdoba.
- Duration: 4 hours aprox.
- Itinerary: Medina Al-zahra.
- Languages: Spanish, English, French.
- How to pay: How to pay.
- More information: Telephone: +34 699 34 11 42.
- The purchase of tickets on this tour, can be done by buying you the same, during the visit itself and at the box office of the monument.
- Transportation and tickets are not included in this type of tour. As this place is situated 10 kilometers from Cordova , in case you do not have a transportation tell us and we will help you, we can arrange on
- Will be necessary 3,00 € for the internal bus of Medina Azahara.
- Entrances: UE. Citizens Free. Others 1,50 €.
- Opening times:
* 16/09-31/03, Tuesday to Saturday 09.00-17.30 h.
* 01/04-15/06, Tuesday to Saturday 09.00-19.30 h.
* 16/06-15/09, Tuesday to Saturday 09.00-15.30 h.
* Sundays and public holidays all year, 09.00-15.30 h.
* Closed on Mondays.
- Advise: THE RICH HALL IS CLOSED FOR PART RESTORATIONS . Sorry for the inconvenience.