Mosque of Cordoba Private Guided Tour
Description of the private guide tour to the Mosque of Cordoba and the Jewish Quarter.
We will start our tour visiting the most important and emblematic place of the city of Cordoba, its Mosque, which is also the CATHEDRAL OF CORDOBA, since the building was transformed many centuries ago; then we will take a walk, into the little streets, arround the Cathedral, narrow, recondite, sinuous till the Calleja de las Flores. As this is a private tour, you pay for the service itself not per person, so thirty people would pay like one.
Terms of the reservation
- Price 147 € (up to 30 people). *The price of this tour will be 198 € on Saturdays and holidays. All prices include VAT. For more than 30 people check prices.
- Entrances: 9 € (Mosque + management commision) per person.
- Guided tour by the Cordoba Official Guides, members of APIT (Local Association of Professional Guides.
- Timing: 2 hours approximatelly.
- Itinerary: Mosque, Calleja de las Flores and Jewish Quarter.
- Language: Guaranteed in English, French and Spanish. Ask for others.
- Payment in advance ; credit card, (except AMEX) or bank wire.
- To book this tour FILL IN THE FORM and send it al least 48 hours before the day of the tour.
Entrance: 8 € per person; (children from 10 to 14 years old 4 €, children up to 10 years old Free)
Opening hours: November-February: Monday to Saturday, 10.00-18.00 h.
Sundays and religious feasts, 8.30-11.30 h. and 15.00-18.00 h.
March-October: Monday to Saturday, 10.00-19.00 h.
Sundays and religious feasts, 8.30-11.30 h. and 15.00-19.00 h.
Advise: Important to respect the religious services. Ticket sale will be stopped 30 minutes before closing time and access to the monument will not be allowed.
- You can buy the tickets the day of the visit at the ticket office.
- Access to the Mosque - Cathedral only allowed visitors with proper attire.